Wednesday 9 July 2014

Summer living | Vive l'été

The other day I was reflecting on last summer and I remembered how obsessed I was with lavender. For me it simply was the summer of lavender. This summer, however, it is stripes. Striped anything! Everywhere I look I see stripes, even though I'm not trying to find any.

I hope summer is treating you well.
photo credit:
1: Justin Sullival for Style Me Pretty Living • styling Aaron Hartselle | 2: Olivia Kanaley of A Field Journal via Pinterest | 3: Nour El Nil tours via My Paradissi | 4: Howell Conant • Grace Kelly in Jamaica, 1955 via Classiq | 5: Ikea via Tumblr | 6: Scott Frances for Architectural Digest, July 2013 | 7: Sarah of A Beach Cottage via The Style Files | 8: Ragnar Ómarsson for Ikea Livet Hemma | 9: J.Crew Lookbook June 2014 • model Cameron Russell

2 comments:

  1. I want to run to the beach! This blog post epitomizes summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous post Lisa! Stripes definitely sum up summer for me too. Especially love that last shot.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.