Thursday 16 December 2010

french settee

I'm not quite done with French settees. I realized that my LatteLisa folder contained a few images so I decided to share some. I'm totally in love with the two living rooms. The first one is a 1912 Montreal home, but, unfortunately, I've lost the bookmark of the second one.

The furniture in the bottom-left image is not exactly a settee - at Maisons du Monde they call it a bench FLANDRE, an 18th century style piece - but I like it, so I had to include it.


photo credit:
top-left: Stacey Brandford for Country Living
top-right: unknown source
bottom-left: Maisons du Monde
bottom-right: Eloquence

5 comments:

  1. ooh i've always been in love with settees. there's just something so beautifully french about them. i think it's the clean lines and elegance they give off. so pretty. thank you for sharing. i'm so glad i stumbled upon your lovely blog:) new follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you vintch for stopping by and your kinds words. I agree with you on settees; I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3rd room is my favorite - very pretty!
    And I know - my purple obsession just has no end... I need a purple detox or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. frist and last pics are my favorites. The last one is especially nice...

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.